Friday, July 8, 2011

Our Reply to the New Wage Methodology Accelerated Implementation date

We posted our reply about 10 minutes ago and it is not up as of the posting of this blog.  I will be out of the office in a bit and wanted to make sure you each had the opportunity to read it - so I have posted it here. 

To my clients - I hope you received my email with the required action (if you didn't check your junk mail).   Here is a link to site to post your comments in case you can not find the email  Submit a comment to regulations.gov    You may contact me by calling the office - at extension 102 - and selecting the find me option.  I will be out of the office; but not unavailable.  

In case you need to refresh yourself on the change - here is your link Wage Method effective date Link

Here is our letter:

No comments:

Post a Comment